Security and privacy statement
Chris Wright Systems provides this Security & Privacy Statement to make you aware of our data practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This Security & Privacy Statement details how we will use your personal data obtained as a result of you registering on and/or using the www.chriswrightsystems.com web site ("the Site").
In this Privacy Statement references to "You" shall be to any user of the Site (as defined below) (whether an individual or a company, corporation, state, state entity, trust, joint venture, partnership, agency, association or other entity (whether or not having separate legal personality)); references to "You" shall also include any user who registers on the Site.
The Site is operated and owned by Chris Wright Consultancy Limited ("we", "us" and "our") a company incorporated under the laws of England under Company No: 6024150.
If you do not accept the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not access, use or submit material to the Site. By using the Site, you signify your agreement to the Chris Wright Systems Security & Privacy Statement. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to amend in part or whole this Privacy Statement at any time without notification.
The term "other websites" refers to websites or online resources that are not owned by Chris Wright Consultancy Ltd.
The Data we Collect about You
1. We obtain personal data that you provide to us when you register on the Site or submit to us as part of your use of the Site. This personal information includes data such as your telephone number, name, address, e-mail address, fax number, organisational details, unique personal identifiers and billing information where applicable.
2. Information is only retained and used in a lawful, fair and relevant way and is not passed on to third parties.
3. In order to ensure that the data we hold is accurate and current, we ask you to update your registration details (where applicable) as often as is necessary.
How we process your data
Your personal data (whether or not provided by you) will be stored in our database and processed in any way by us for the purpose of carrying out activities. Such activities are administration, service/product development, newsletters, training, marketing, credit or financial assessment, market research, market and product analysis, preparing statistics, protecting interests, insurance claims, audit and preventing fraud and money laundering.
We will also use your information to provide and personalise our service. We do this so that we are able to provide services and information that are relevant to your needs.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
As part of our data processing we may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for any of the above mentioned purposes.
Your data protection rights
1. If you do not wish us or any of our associated companies to contact you about services or products for market research purposes or considered of possible interest to you, please tell us using the contact form on the website. We will not pass information about you to other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
2. We may monitor and/or record your phone calls to us for training and/or security purposes. Such recordings are our sole property.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you.
If you would like to find out about the information that we hold about you then please write to us at the following address:
Chris Wright Consultancy
Herts, AL3 7PR
Whilst we do everything in our power to ensure the security of the transactions that take place on our website Chris Wright Consultancy does not accept responsibility for the security of emails outside our area of control, including e-mails we may send to you; once an email has left our area of control we cannot guarantee its security.
If you request an email containing your personal information, we may request you provide us with additional information to verify your identify and to give your authority to send that information to you.
Disclosures of your information
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the UK and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.